Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Duck, it's Dick!

Okay, that's a cheap shot. Ow, stop it. Budda-bang. Okay, enough of this.
I knew it would happen somewhere and it did. Someone did a simulation of sorts concerning the quail hunting accident involving the Veep.
Interestingly enough, it was a newspaper that did the video and not that a TV station that did the version I saw. It involved staff photographer George Congora with the Corpus Christi Caller Times newspaper www.caller.com who is an avid shooter. Congora fired a 28-gauge shotgun at a paper target to show the pellet strike. Yah, the accidental shooting wasn't straight on, but it did show the pellet pattern. My wife says the video is what you would expect from a newspaper.
I'm disappointed. As many hunters and shooting ranges as there are in the MidSouth and no one locally did this angle. If someone did, please let me know

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Joe,
Yeah ... cheap shot, maybe, but I sense your heart is not into cheap shots. I haven't seen anyone locally demonstrate the shooting patterns for us but I can envision the Channel 3 promos now: "Andy Wise asks 'Does it Hurt? Thursday'"

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice that Peggy Philip Blog is gone today. Did something happen???

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home