Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Okay, I Gave It My Best Shot and Now I've Moved

Patience is a virtue. Lord knows I need a virture. Whether patience is one I possess remains to be seen.
But I will let Job be known for his patience because mine is officially exhausted in dealing with just trying to sign on. So, for those of you trying to find out where I might be or care to keep up with my semi-regular rants and observations, you can find me at joelarkins.wordpress.com . I figure some of you might wander over to check me out. I hope to eventually have my old blog migrate to wordpress but I will give it a few weeks before I pull the plug.
Thanks for the support over the past 14-months. I managed 75, 500 hits. That just goes to show some people (including me) have way too much time onour hands.
Regards,
Joe Larkins

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe Larkins said...

Okay folks. I'm getting ready to pull the plug on this blog. For those who might care you can find me at joelarkins.wordpress.com .

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home