Monday, March 27, 2006

Two out of three ain't bad

I try to be a law abiding citizen. I've been known to speed on occasion and I don't come to a complete stop to turn "right on red". That's about the extent of my lawlessness at this particular time in my life. However, I have maintained for years that if I should do something really bad, there are only about three people I would ever want to represent me in a court of law. One is the current mayor of Shelby County, AC Wharton. Another is Leslie Ballin while the third person would be Steve Farese of North Mississippi. Folks in a world of trouble used to turn to one of these three but Wharton is now out of the picture with his mayoral duties. I see reports now that Ms. Winkler of Selmer, Tennessee, charged in the murder of her husband, the Reverand Winkler, has retained the services of both Ballin and Farese. This may be one of the smartest things she has ever done in her life. It will be interesting to see how this thing ends, but she's got some high priced talent. I think her fortunes have changed to some degree. Stay tuned.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about a "dream team!"

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about a "dream team!"

7:26 AM  
Blogger norman sheffield said...

Move over Buford Pusser we know what killed you.The dream team will make Mary Winkler the Lizi Borden of the midsouth.at least selmer tn.
www.selmeronthego.blogspot.com

6:44 PM  
Blogger norman sheffield said...

Move over Buford Pusser,we know what killed you.The dream time Farese/Ballin will make Mary Winkler the Lizi Border of the midsouth,at least selmer tn.
www.selmeronthego.blogspot.com

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home